I’d recommend you replace the bowl and slicer if they aren’t too pricey. The Magimix is a fantastic machine and expensive to replace, especially if yours is still working well.
Ask The Team
My tried-and-tested Magimix still works perfectly after 23 years but needs a new bowl and slicer. Would it be better to buy a new machine or only the spare parts?
We tried our new Russell Hobbs breadmaker (not the model you tested) but only half the bread baked. The other half was raw, and the blades were so embedded in the bread that we had to break the loaf to get them out. What could have gone wrong?
Subscribe to our newsletter
What influences your decision to buy certain cleaning products?
- I tend to buy the same trusted brand each time (58%, 7 Votes)
- Price has the biggest influence (25%, 3 Votes)
- I look for eco-friendly products (8%, 1 Votes)
- I buy products that my friends tell me about (8%, 1 Votes)
- Advertising usually influences my decisions (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 12